marți, 26 mai 2009

Not that girl


I am not the girl that your mum would like for you, or dreamed about for that matter, no mamma's little boy should fall into my hands, because I will not be held responsible.
I drink and smoke, and smoke some more...a sweet cigar or something of same sort, at liest I know the gesture, that helps, right?!
I get drunk on red whine while wearing white, I tell bad jokes and I am not a feminist, I sometimes judge books by their cover and don't even bother reading them.I smile with ingratitude when paid a compliment, I spill things and don't cry about it.
I am weak and a coward, I bale on people who in my opinion don't always deserve it or have it coming and I disappear without ever calling again.
I am not an angel but the devil either, not a femme fatale and never pretend to be or wish, not a prayer but not the worst sinner either ( thought I do have my fare share).
I may be the one you mum warned you about, and I was not always this, i was good and kind and considerate, but it didn't work out.
So one day I threw the diary into the back corner of my room, painted the walls green,changed my hair and became this monster.
Come on people, free sale,comes cheep, cause nobody likes cowards or people who drink and smoke and smoke some more.

4 comentarii:

marius f spunea...

asta e mai mult violet :)

marius f spunea...

mi-ai adus aminte de poezia asta:


Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

The Little Wondering Lady spunea...

Asta sunt, da si imi place, e bine, o senzatie de familiar, de no regret.
Poezia, ohh da poezia, nu imi aduc aminte sa fi citit pe care sa il simt palpabil, ceva al meu.Mi-ai facut un cadou fara sa stii...mi-ai adus un zambet si something to call my own.Am pus stapanire pe versurile astea, ma simt imprastiat asa all over them, ca si cand bucatele din mine rasar cu fiecare cuvand.I am no doubt a women.

marius f spunea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlVRcuZcFBU